The application window is now closed for the forthcoming 2011 Cities 97 Sampler Volume 23.
The window to apply for Cities 97 Sampler proceeds is open from the beginning of June til the beginning of October each year. Over the next few months, we'll be reviewing the applications and will announce recipients this spring.
Please check back in June 2012 to apply for next year's proceeds.
The application window is now open for the forthcoming 2012 Cities 97 Sampler Volume 24.
Thank you for the meaningful work you do every day in our community. This application is for proceeds that will be generated by the sale of Cities 97 Sampler Volume 24, on sale November 15th, 2012 at metro Target stores. It is unknown at this point exactly how much money will be generated but our hopes are for between $500,000 and $750,000 as long as the Sampler sells out and production expenses stay as low as they have in the past.
• Only applications received online through Cities97.com will be accepted.
• Deadline to submit is October 5th, 2012.
• Only licensed and eligible non-profit organizations and charities that benefit and serve adults, children or animals in Minnesota/Western Wisconsin (KTCZ listening area) may apply.
• Applications must be filled out completely.
• Sampler grants are a one-time event, so even if your organization has received a Sampler grant in the past, you must fill out the application each year as there is no guarantee of grants year-to-year.
Charities selected for proceeds will be notified via email or phone between April 3rd, 2013 and April 10th, 2013. Proceed dollar amounts awarded to each charity will be communicated between May 15th, 2013 and May 29th, 2013.
The below list of charitable 'causes' (not specific organizations) are presented to Cities 97 listeners in an annual 'community need' survey. It is distributed in December to more than 85,000 listeners and Sampler buyers in the Cities 97 Frequent Listener Club database. This serves as a guide for the Sampler charity committee's decision process. Please choose the cause that best represents your organization as you fill out the application.
Thank you again for all the wonderful, heartfelt, and impactful work you do every day and good luck!
Please read carefully and fill in all required fields.
One submission per organization please.