Brian Oake proudly endorses:
|By The Yard
|MN Bio Fuels Association
Keri Noble proudly endorses:
|Whiting Clinic LASIK + Eye Care
|R.F. Moeller Jeweler
|Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal
With Christmas right around the corner the deadline to get your Seasons Greetings cards and gifts sent off is right around the corner.
The Post Office’s blog advises you get those gifts (parcels and packages) by December 14th. In case you haven’t been paying attention December 14th is tomorrow!!!
Seasons Greetings and Christmas Cards the Post Office recommends you get sent by December 21st.
If you can’t make these days, you can still send out your packages and letters for delivery by Christmas as long as you’re willing to pay a little more.
According to the post office here are the absolute-last-day deadlines for you to be aware of…
• Dec. 14: Last day to ship via Parcel Post for delivery by Christmas.
• Dec. 17: Last day to ship to military for delivery by Christmas.
• Dec. 19: Last day for most international shipping for delivery by Christmas.
• Dec. 20: Last day to send First-Class Mail for delivery by Christmas.
• Dec. 21: Last day to send Priority Mail for delivery by Christmas.
• Dec. 22: Last day to send most E
*** Also keep in mind Monday, December 18th is traditionally the busiest day to ship holiday packages.