I didn't watch yesterday's disaster. (Well, saw the end, but that's only cuz we missed the baby and came home from our "babe date" earlier than expected). Ya know what? It was liberating. The Vikings are terrible. It's not bandwagon, it's you need to EARN my attention. My time is worth a lot. I'm not wasting my time on the same old story each and every week.
So, here ya go.....some alternatives to watching the hapless purple on Sunday's......
10. Watch Pink Floyd's "The Wall" or some other iconic music movie or concert that you've never seen, but should.
9. Season 2 of Nashville premieres this Wed. Don't watch it. DVR it and watch it on Sunday instead.
8. Learn and execute a new recipe (Here's the one we tried yesterday and it was FANTASTIC!! I recommend doubling the batch for 4 chicken breasts tho)
7. See how far you can get a paper airplane to fly.
6. Listen to music.....on a TURN TABLE......records are SO much better and cooler than CD's or the digital platform and they're completely making a comeback. It's more of an experience, not so cold and detached.
5. Take your pet duck for a walk.......wait.....what?!
4. Take your significant other to a movie.....or just get out and do something together! (Photo Cred: MegMc Studios)
3. Get some exercise! Maybe pump some iron or somethin.....
2. Get a NetFlix account and dig into "Orange Is The New Black" or countless other fantastic chunks of entertainment......like Days Of Thunder or something.
1. WATCH THE WILD INSTEAD!!! Hockey season is back!!!! There's playoff baseball too!
Photo Credit: Getty Images